Home

Kincaid Ranch House Surrounded by five acres, the
Kincaid Ranch House has been continuously involved in citriculture for over 90 years. Constructed by S. P. Kincaid in 1897, one year
after his marriage, the house has not been altered with the exception of an addition to the west side in 1912. The ranch's irrigation system was intact and functional until the late 1980s. William J. Kincaid, S. P. Kincaid's brother, was Cucamonga Postmaster from 1885 to 1890, in addition to serving as County Supervisor.

Surrounded by five acres, the Kincaid Ranch House has been continuously
involved in citriculture for over 90 years. Constructed by S. P. Kincaid in 1897, one year after his marriage, the house has not been altered with the exception of an addition to the west side in 1912. The ranch's irrigation system was intact and
functional until the late 1980s. William J. Kincaid, S. P. Kincaid's brother, was Cucamonga Postmaster from 1885 to 1890, in addition to serving as County Supervisor. Recently renovated, the residence may be used in the future as a business office.